Work with Me
I welcome collaborations with companies that are relevant to my readers and am excited to share new things, attend events and meet people. Once you’ve decided that you’d fit in well here, here is my media kit, currently updated for November 1st 2018. If you’d like to have a chat about how we could possibly work together, just drop me an email.
Here are some examples of different types of collaborations so you can get an idea for my style and previous work:
- Let’s Stop the Block with Welsh Water (Sponsored Post)
- A Family Day out at the RHS Flower Show, Cardiff (Event Coverage)
- Center Parcs Woburn Forest (Travel Review)
- Getting Started with Family Camping with Simply Hike (Sponsored Post)
- Mountain Biking for Beginners with Halfords (Sponsored Post)
- Storing Your Memories Close with Bed Guru (Sponsored Post)
- Minimalist Kids Party Ideas with MyParentingJourney (Guest Post)
- 6 Healthy Eating Hacks for Busy Parents with BeHealthyNow (Guest Post)
- An In Depth Look at Splash About Swimwear with Simply Swim (Product Review)
- A Family Visit to Folly Farm, Pembrokeshire with Folly Farm (Attraction Review)
- The Supermum Myth by Anya Hayes (Book Review)
- Why You Should Walk to School with Living Streets (Raising Awareness)
I respond to all email promptly, so drop me a message with your ideas.