I welcome collaborations with companies that are relevant to my readers and am excited to share new things, attend events and meet people. Once you’ve decided that you’d fit in well here, here is my media kit. If you’d like to have a chat about how we could possibly work together, just drop me an email.
Updated September 2020.
Here are some examples of different types of collaborations so you can get an idea for my style and previous work:
- Cinnamon Jazz Apple Cookies (Sponsored Recipe with Jazz Apples)
- Let’s Stop the Block (Sponsored Post with Welsh Water)
- Safety First with Fairy Non Bio (Sponsored Post with Fairy Non Bio)
- The Smyth’s Baby Room Catalogue (Sponsored Post with Smyths)
- Getting Started with Family Camping (Sponsored Post with Simply Hike)
- A Family Day out at the RHS Flower Show (Event Coverage)
- Why You Should Walk to School (Raising Awareness / Charity)
- Toddlers at Techniquest (Raising Awareness / Charity with Wales Co Op)
- Center Parcs Woburn Forest (Travel Review)
- An In Depth Look at Splash About Swimwear (Product Review)
- A Family Visit to Folly Farm, Pembrokeshire (Attraction Review)
- Holyrood Palace with a Baby (Attraction Review)
- The Supermum Myth (Book Review)
I respond to all email promptly, so drop me a message with your ideas.