Now you will not surprise anyone by moving to another country. And if earlier the countries of Europe and the USA were the most popular for moving, now many people are discovering new directions for themselves. People are often choosing the United Arab Emirates, in particular Dubai. The city is especially popular among foreign families. Buying property in Port de la Mer and other developed areas of the emirate is an excellent solution for parents who want to provide their children with a better life.
Reasons to move to a real estate in Dubai with family
Among the main reasons why families with children choose Dubai as a new place of residence, the following factors should be highlighted:
- High level of security. The government of Dubai strictly controls the observance of the order, so the city has a very low crime rate and this is the main advantage of living here. Violators of the law face fines, imprisonment and even deportation. In some cases, for particularly serious crimes, the punishment may be the death penalty.
- Quality medicine. The UAE healthcare system is one of the best in the world. In Dubai, 84% of medical institutions are private and only 16% are public. The level of medical care here is higher than in many other cities. All this is possible thanks to access to the latest medical technologies and developed infrastructure, as well as the presence of the best highly qualified medical specialists from around the world. In addition, the government is making efforts to ensure that medical facilities are built as close as possible to residential areas.
- Developed education system. Dubai has all the necessary conditions for expats, including education. There are many international schools where they teach according to the British, American and Indian programs. But you can also find Russian-speaking kindergartens or schools. English is widely spoken in the UAE, so in most schools, lessons are conducted in it, and Arabic is a compulsory subject.
Best areas to live with family and purchase property for sale in Dubai
The main factor to consider when moving to Dubai with your family is the location of your future home. Parents want the best for their children, so they tend to look for properties near kindergartens, schools, supermarkets, parks and playgrounds. They also take into account the proximity to work and the availability of public transport stops within walking distance.
Given all these factors, the choice of most families falls on real estate in the following areas:
Emirates Hill is a project of Emaar Properties developer. Investors are able to design their own homes, using their personal preferences, as well as purchase a ready-made real estate, because the community provides various land plots for sale. This neighborhood is well-known for the families that choose it: among them are high-ranking diplomats, politicians and world-famous businessmen.
Most of the local villas offer views of green landscapes with golf courses and one of the 17 lakes. In addition to world-class facilities, the complex has swimming pools, children’s playgrounds, barbecue areas, tennis courts, basketball courts and 24-hour security.
Port de la Mer
Port de La Mer is Meraas’ capital project located in Jumeirah. It offers a collection of Mediterranean luxury apartments in low-rise buildings. Key community benefits include:
- a large world-class yacht club;
- private closed beach;
- 4- and 5-star hotels with the highest level of service throughout the world;
- boutiques, restaurants, cafes for every taste and budget;
- private landscaped terraces, children’s playgrounds;
- 10 minutes to City Walk, a popular MERAAS holiday destination with excellent transport links to the city’s two airports;
- 15 minutes to Dubai International Airport (DXB).
Locals can enjoy views of the Arabian Gulf and Dubai’s iconic landscape. Port de la Mer offers a unique waterfront and a relaxed maritime lifestyle. This place is perfect for families who want to raise their children in a quiet and measured environment.
Villanova is located in the south-eastern part of Dubailand and offers high-end apartments to property buyers. For maximum comfort, attention has been paid to every detail. Local residents get a lot of open spaces, an abundance of light and air, and a modern interior. The apartments offer great views of the surroundings.
All houses have private gardens and parks with cycling and walking trails tracks. The complex provides many facilities, including equipped barbecue areas, a basketball court, a community center and mosques. In addition, residents can take advantage of a dedicated pet walking area, swimming pools and bike trails, as well as the Villanova Community Center with entertainment and retail space and an extensive selection of cafes and restaurants.
Assistance with buying property in Dubai
A wide range of Dubai real estate in various configurations and price categories is presented in the catalog of AX Capital. Contact the highly qualified specialists of the agency to get help with the selection of the optimal residential property, support at all stages of the transaction and high-quality after-sales service.